Wednesday, April 20, 2011

♥ Attitude and sass meets beauty and charm. ♥

Just thought it was time to help people understand where the name "SaigeBrush" came from. :) I have people call all the time asking for "Saige". hehehe. I would be happy to let her talk to you...if you are ready for her 3 hour stories. :)

MEET Saige: ♥
If you have ever wondered what it would be like to have 10 children, you must meet my daughter. :) She comes with me to almost every session I take... and every time I hear that same thing from people: "Your daughter sure is a one of a kind." HAHA. I understand that mainly that is a polite way to say, "Holy Smokes She's One Crazy Child"...But I appreciate it anyways. ♥♥ Whatever way it is meant.... They are 100% correct. SHE IS A ONE OF A KIND and never for a second do I wish she was any different. I'm sure if we find a recent dictionary and look up Saige....it will say: Attitude and sass meets beauty and charm. ♥

1 comment: